CBT Guide: FAQ.
This FAQ is here to serve as your CBT guide of Black Moon Mobile:
- Who can join the CBT?
A: Only Android users can join the CBT.
- When will the CBT be available?
A: From October 12, 2023 at 13:00 PM (GMT +8) until October 16, 2023 at 11:00 AM (GMT +8).
- After the CBT ends, will the characters on the account still exist?
A: Account information will be deleted once CBT ends.
- Why will our accounts be wiped?
A: It is to prepare the game servers for the Official Launch and also to prevent any bugs that may have affected your account during CBT. For any and all purchases done during the CBT, we are offering up to 500% rebate! Amplify the value of your resources as top-ups during CBT and qualify for up to 500% Rebate on Open Beta! For more details about the CBT Rebate, you can check here.
- Recommended operating system
Android OS version 5.0 or higher
RAM: 4 GB or more
Storage space: More than 7 GB
- Can I top-up and buy packages during CBT?
A: You can top-up during CBT.
- What is the maximum character?
A: Level 90
- How to register a game ID?
A: For instructions on how to apply for a game ID, click here.
- Can HUAWEI and Apple devices play?
A: For users who do not have the Google Play Store, they will not be able to participate in the CBT. It is recommended to play on PC using a mobile emulator (Emulator).
- Where can we send our concerns and feedback?
A: You can head to the Black Moon E-SUPPORT website or click here.
- Do CBT participants have any special items?
A: You can participate in CBT activities to receive items during Open Beta. Details can be found here:
CBT Rebate – Click HERE
Level Challenge – Click HERE
CP TOP 100 – Click HERE
Follow us for more!
Facebook Groups: https://www.facebook.com/groups/officialblackmoonseaph